I was looking for a tag lately and this one really catch my eye.
I’m not sure I can be considered a beauty blogger but I also am one so I decided to answer it!
1. What is the one product you could not go without?
R: I can go without any products but, I tend to reach for a serum or something hydrating every day. For makeup either concealer or mascara!
2. Favourite Make Up Brand
R: Urban Decay and Nyx
3. Who is your style inspiration
R: I don’t have a specific person, I really like Chloe Morello’s Makeup but I’m going more towards asian makeup lately
4. Do you remember the first make up item you purchased?
R: That I bought I don’t remember, probably eyeliner or mascara; but my first REAL makeup ever was a “beginner teen” kit sold in Sephora that my mother gave me in my Bday.
5.Who is your favorite beauty blogger or YouTuber
R: I don’t have one, I change according to what interest me at the time, all the famous OLD SCHOOL youtubers for example, like Michelle Phan, Judy, Kandy, … to Korean like Pony Syndrome, Edward Avila (…)
6. What are your top 5 makeup brands?
R: Urban Decay, Too Faced, Nyx, Maybelline (mascara), Kiko Milano. (first 5 I remembered)
7. What is your top beauty tip?
R: First take care of the skin than use makeup.
8. Why did you start blogging?
R: Multiple reasons and none tbh. One of those was to share my opinion or tricks about beauty related stuff but now it changed to basically everything.
9. Random Fact About Yourself?
R: I used to put makeup at home just because I wanted to and to take it off 30min after
10. How much do you spend on beauty products every month?
R:Not much at all, I usually don’t use makeup now, and when I do are things either I have for a long time or aren’t opened yet. When I like it I buy it basically.
11. Describe your dream make up haul
R: Buy every makeup store item in the world lol
12. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
R: Maybe after 5-10 uses later, depends on how dirty they are and how long I haven’t used them.
13. If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or your makeup?
R: My hair because it has a life of its own lol.
14. 5 Beauty Products you couldn’t live without
R: Something to clean my face, something hydrating, concealer, mascara, curvex
15. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
R: I know it can be hard specially nowadays to make a difference in the Internet but even if you don’t make to a lot of people you’ll do to someone so don’t quit. Talk about things you do know, or you did try, stay true to yourself and be honest ALWAYS.
Source: Youtube Society
I dare you to answer this TAG too!
Do you like this kinds of posts? Tell me below!